A primary focus of CASTLE is the development of partnerships at the higher education level. Through our Postsecondary Partnership Program (P3), we work with other university educational leadership programs to enhance their technology-related preparation practices.
CASTLE also is dedicated to the sharing of resources and offers electronic dissemination of curricular components, program development suggestions, and other school technology leadership information to support school practitioners. This includes dissemination to higher education programs and institutions.
Our current P3 partners are
- California State University — Fullerton, Fullerton, CA
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Henderson State University, Arkadelphia, AR
- Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
- North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
- Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Silver Lake College, Manitowoc, WI
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY
- Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
Through their involvement in P3, these educational leadership programs are creating new academic programs, integrating new technology-related activities into existing coursework, and instituting other mechanisms to address the technology needs of school administrators.
Please contact us to find out more information about CASTLE resources for graduate educational administration programs, educational leadership professional associations, and other preservice / inservice educational leadership organizations.