- Brady, K.P. & Bathon, J.M. (2012). The State of Education Law Research in a Digital Age: The Implications of the Open Legal Assess Movement. West’s Education Law Reporter 277, 589–607.
- Richardson, J. W., Finholt-Daniel, M., Sales, G., & Flora, K. (2012). Shifting pedagogical space: Egyptian educators’ use of Moodle. International Journal of Education and Development using ICTs, 8(2), 92–106. Available here.
- Richardson, J. W., Bathon, J., Flora, K., & Lewis, W. D. (2012). NETS-A scholarship: A review of published literature. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 42(2), 131–152.
- Bathon, J. M., Beckmann, J. & Bjork, L. (2011). Parent participation in school governance: The United States and South Africa. Journal of School Public Relations 32(4), 349–378.
- McLeod, S., Bathon, J., & Richardson, J. W. (2011). Studies of technology tool usage are not enough: A response to the articles in this special issue. Journal of Research in Leadership in Education, 6(5), 288–297. Available here.
- Nash, J.B. (2011, December). A Tale of Two Forums: One Professor’s Path to Improve Learning Through a Common Online Teaching Tool. Journal of Research on Leadership Education, 6(5). Available here.
- Toutkoushian, R. K., Bathon, J. M. & McCarthy, M. M. (2011). A national study of the net benefits of state pension plans for educators. Journal of Education Finance 37(1), 24–51. Available here.